Friday, February 6, 2015

The Year in Which We Continue to Post Very Little

.... and then it was February 2015, and the Remnants of Ye Olde Kentucky Blog did still remain.... Readers o' the Blog, long familiar with the updating habits of the Author (or lack thereof), were not surprised.

Clearly, this year shall not differ from years past in terms of number of Blog postings.... unless the Author gets her sh** together RIGHT NOW and starts to write in earnest.  Ha!  Even the recent arrival of at-home internet has done nothing to dispel my laziness.  It appears that I am far too busy vegging out to college basketball to do much of anything else at night.


Speaking of which.... I made my debut at the legendary Rupp Arena earlier this week, when my lovely boyfriend Chad (what??  Boyfriend??!  How long have I been gone???!) and I supported the Cats against Georgia.  Turns out the players DO exist in real life!  At some point you start to think they live only in the telly.... if you are not very clever, like moi.  Kentucky is now 22-0.  That's right bit**es, the only undefeated team remaining.  What what.


Boyfriend, you say?!  Can you share a picture??!  Alas, I am writing on his laptop and do not have pictures with me to post, so you shall have to wait..... till mid-summer, when perhaps I shall post again. Historical trends point to a June posting, in which I shall register my yearly complaint against heat, nasty apartment pools, etc.  O June.... Not a time for hot chocolate.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment