Above I am pictured with my Sbux peeps (as always, I am the weak link of the photograph.... not sure why I'm the only one unable to look directly at the camera....). In honour of my birthday today, I was gifted several ties by Britt, the original pioneer and champion of Tie Tuesday. That's right, Readers O' the Blog, you heard it here first. Don't be surprised when you enter your local 'bux in the near future and find an entire group of baristas wearing ties and speaking in British accents. It's gonna be a thing, and it started at a sketchy little store in ol' Kentuck'. Huzzah!
In other news.... I just officially turned 29 as I mulled over the wording of the above paragraph. Aww gawd. Another year, another permanent caffeine buzz. At least I'll be stylin', with a fine collection of ties. Hell yeah.
Cheers.

Personally, I refuse to place a noose around my neck. Life is risky enough without providing those who would do you harm with a neck-handle. BUT - you are dealing with boiling and caustic liquids all day, so it jives with your life on the edge. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete