Thursday, September 4, 2014

Prepare Yourselves, O Readers....

Yes indeed, O Blog Readers, it's coming.... The Great Delete of all prior Blog postings!  Just as soon as I can figure out how to save the terrific writing of said prior Blog postings.... cos we've been down the road of The Great Delete before and I gotta say.... I wouldn't mind re-reading posts that have long since been sent to the deadly little trash icon in the corner.... but I can't.  At long last, I have learned the value of saving entries!

So be sure to get a last look at The KY Ranch Year contributions.... I anticipate their removal early next week.  What shall they be replaced with, you may ask?  Why, more of the same!  Will I perhaps post more frequently on this revised Blog?  Ah, you make me laugh, dear Readers!  Did I lift this new Blog title from the inside of a greeting card?  Now I am on the floor with mirth!.... I am nothing if not absolutely original ALL OF THE TIME.  Yep.

I would like to post pictures of my new apartment and all of the flowers and herbs that are growing on my deck.... but I did not bring the memory card on which all of the pictures are stored.... Maybe next time?  We shall see!

In the meantime, enjoy the weekend Readers!  I know I shall! 

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment