Who amongst my clever readers can tell me what a Meijer is?? And who amongst my most cleverest readers can tell me how the name is pronounced?! (*Hint: It is NOT Major.) From my vantage point at the bank counter overlooking the U-Scan area, it appears as though Self-Checkout is not running as smoothly as usual.... Stupid customers plus incompetent cashiers=long wait times. O joy. Remedial U-Scan classes are in order....
What else, what else.... I am about to celebrate an entire month of working out 4-5 times a week! If you've looked closely at pictures I've posted throughout the summer months, I appear to be getting a bit soft around the edges.... one might even go so far as to say that I've put on weight. GASP!!!!! I refuse to become a statistic! I will not be a complacent married person! I will divorce Smith and run 800 miles a day if that's what it takes to regain my former figure!!!!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!!
Okay. Or maybe I'll just stop eating late at night and keep going to the gym. 5 lbs in 1 month O Blog! Can you deal with that?!
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment