Thursday, October 27, 2011

Honey Honey

I was finally gonna upload various end o' summer shots but Blogger is being pissy and rejected my requests to post the pics. I do believe Fate has decreed that on the days when I am not too stupid/lazy to retrieve pictures from the camera, Blogger will always fail to cooperate. Ah well.

So.... America's. Next. Top. Model. Thank god Nigel dispensed with the hair piece early on.... that was kinda not okay. Bald is Nigel's brand, as we obsessed viewers can attest. Anyway.... I'm not really enjoying this season. The girls don't really seem to give a sh** since most of them have actual careers to return to after they flunk out of Top Model again. Lack of energy does not make for quality smut television.

Speaking of television.... my new favorite show is the Biggest Loser. O Bob Harper, how I love you. I have acquired several workout videos featuring Bob and now maintain a vigorous daily weight lifting regimen. My new goal is to get incredibly fit, then go strut about Orange County till I'm discovered and asked to appear on one of Bob's tapes with him. You better believe it's gonna happen.

That's all I've got.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment