So.... with the coming of the new year I have decided (as I always do.... as most people always do....) that changes must be wrought upon my current lifestyle. My day mostly consists of preparing coffee beverages for Lexington's elite (and for the occasional savage who fails to recognise the difference between a latte and a cappuccino) and sleeping. As you might imagine, nothing about that routine is even remotely inspiring and I fear that my life has become a shell of its former self.... Ah, the drama inherent in old cliches.... I think it's time that such concepts as "exercise" and "sensible eating" no longer register warning bells in my head and leave a sick sensation in my gut. A jog around the block will not kill me unless I run in front of a bus, and even then the bus, and not physical exertion, will have been the unlikely culprit.
In other news.... I have now watched all three seasons of True Blood and eagerly await the airing of season four. However, our lack of souped-up cable options presents a problem, since we cannot watch the episodes as they air.... unless some clever series devotee streams the episodes illegally online.... Ha, not that I support that kind of thing AT ALL. Geez.
Anyway.... that's about all I got. Onward!
Cheers.
So finally. . .a new post. . .hopin' your new year's resolutions include more frequent blogging to help keep the rabble informed! Happy 2011!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Rachel, you should update your blog! PLEASE? I need something new to read
ReplyDeleteI tried to post something, but being technically challenged in this area it may have not worked. Just checking in to see what's new in your life. For some reason I have the impression that you and Smith are back in Idaho. Is that true? I won't be in Canyon this season due to health issues. This summer will be healing time in Utah. I spent the winter in Texas at Lake Falling Star RV Park. Very nice and peaceful. Remember my email address: pettykn@gmail.com
ReplyDelete