This post is goin' out to my old man, who's hanging tight in the O.C. doing Pod F'ing K proud. Here's to the true working man! Which brings us to our subject for the day.... I have obtained employment! You can find me at one of Lexington's many...... Starbucks locations! Huzzah! It's actually not so bad as it might sound.... Baristaing at Coal Creek in Wyoming sucked loads more and Starbucks has benefits and my location has some pretty cool peeps. When I blank the ingredients for a tall caramel frappuccino they got my back, ya know what I'm sayin'? Prep that pump of caramel, bi***! In addition to excellent benefits (I can get my teeth cleaned again!.... t.m.i.) I also get discounts on my phone bill and cheap coffee whenever I patronise fellow Starbucks stores.
Right. Well, I just finished today's training shift so I'm gonna have a hot pocket (lunch of champions OBviously) and a look at today's more tawdry headlines.
Cheers.
Hey Rachel! Thanks for the dedication. We're all so proud of you and your family for all you've accomplished these past few months. Lots of love - DAD
ReplyDelete