Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Drop Zone

My readers, who eagerly await updates of my oh so exciting life, should be pumped to learn that I was in SoCal last week. What what! My sister and I enjoyed a day in San Francisco and then spent the next morning and afternoon driving to San Diego. We were able to spend a few hours at Ocean Beach (maybe that was the name?? not sure....) and frolic about in the Pacific before getting extremely wasted in downtown San Diego bars. Ha, just kidding. The third day we chilled at San Diego Sea World and were part of the very last audience to watch Shamu (all four of them.... very confusing.... the original is probably dead, kids....) perform "Believe." O, the memories! One day I might be able to share pictures of the affair.... if only I could figure out how to get them from the phone to the laptop. Blast my technological incompetence!

In other news.... I was not excited to return home, but lattes must be made and excellent customer service rendered so that the cat might have chow. Such is life. I recently considered applying for Flight Attendant positions, but I find that such a career may not be compatible with my intense fear of flying. Travelling is excellent fun. Flying solo with an overactive imagination is not. I wish we could "poof" to our destinations.

Anyway.... I'm out to go swim in our dirty, child-filled apartment complex pool. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment